CONSULTING CIVIL & STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
Phone: 01480 811186
Consulting Civil and Structural Engineering
Neil Johnson Associates may be appointed as Consulting Civil and Structural Engineers for the provision of the following services:
• Structural Surveys
• Site Investigations and Feasibility Studies
• Inspection of Work on Site
• Expert Advice for Litigation cases
• Design and Detailing
• Expert Advice for Research and Development
Such services may be in connection with any recognised constructional material (e.g. concrete, steel, masonry, timber) associated with Building and Civil Engineering.
• Industrial - Factories, Warehouses, Chemical Plants
• Commercial - Offices, Shops, Garages, Showrooms, Multi-storey Structures
• Housing - Low and High Rise, Timber Framed
• Recreational - Sports and Leisure Facilities, Theatres and Cinemas
• Catering - Hotels, Public Houses, Restaurants
• Refurbishment - Industrial, Commercial, Residential
• Agricultrural - Barns and Silos
• Road and Drainage Schemes
• Surface and Multi-Storey Car Parks
• Water Retaining Structures
• Earth Retaining Structures
• Specialist Structures
Design and Development Consultants
Neil Johnson Associates can compile a complete design and project management package for the preparation of a single scheme tailored to the Client's requirements.
The Client appoints a design team selected and managed by Neil Johnson Associates. Thereafter he deals with only one organisation that provides independent, impartial control from conception to completion of the project. Hence his own involvement may be minimised.
An independent design team is assembled to suit each individual project with external consultants supplementing the practice's in-house designers where necessary. Only reputable consultants with adequate Professional Indemnity Insurance will be selected for engagement.
The complete package available to the Client embodies:
Consulting Civil and Strutural Engineering
Design and Development